Monday, May 10, 2010

post #1

Dear journal,

Today me and jem where playing catch out side. I sliped it was really funny but thankfully no one saw because I got up really fast. If jem would have saw he would have laughed at me so then I would have to pound him. Then he would start crying.

Tomarrow I want to go play some ball but I don't just want jem and me to play I want alot of people to play because it gets boring just playing with a little bit of people. Because if jem gets hurt he won't want to keep playing. But if we have alot of people so if someone gets hurt we can keep playing.

1 comment:

  1. Uhm.. i don't know what to say. i reccomend that you go and look at miss. G's blog for the post requirements. Also i have no idea what you are talking about, and that tells me that i read too late at night or you read the summary and missunderstood it.

    ReplyDelete