Thursday, May 13, 2010

POst #3

8-9
perspective: atticus

Sometimes it hard to think that i use to a kid becuase of all the naughty things these children do. I mean i remember that i use to get into trouble once in a while but it seems to me that they are always gittin into a pickle.

In all my years I haven't seen souch a beautiful thing. IT snowed here in maycomb. One of these days I want to help scout and jem built a snow man. Becuase this is the first time they have seem snow. Scout loud dredful scream is still ringing in my head. I have never been so scared in my life. But when i saw it was snow i thought it was just a dream. But you know in your dreams you know its just a dream and you dont want to wake up thats how it felt but when i relized that it was real it felt so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment